The hair mesotherapy is a process by which special serum containing vitamins, minerals and other elements, is injected into the intermediate layer of the skin where the hair roots are located.
The nutrients are transferred directly to the nucleus of the hair follicles.
WHAT IS HAIR MESOTHERAPY INDICATED FOR?
- Male type hair loss; the treatment is effective in the initial phase.
- Intra-traction (due to extractions)
- Alopecia areata (ringworm)
- Hair loss after delivery
- Widespread alopecia (general loss) observed more in women
- Can be applied to people with diseases of the scalp such as psoriasis, lichen and seborrheic dermatitis.
WHAT IS HAIR MESOTHERAPY NOT INDICATED FOR?
Pregnant women, during breast-feeding, in immunological diseases, in cancer patients, in diabetics, in